Dear PCF family and friends, tomorrow we gather as a worship family to worship the God of eternity and maker of all things beautiful and author of all truth. The PCF singers have some powerful music and I am still putting together the message for tomorrow so I too am looking forward to a wonderful time of worship with all of you.
Sunday school is available for the young ones and there is still a coffee and donut time from 10:00 until church time at 10:30.
Update on Linda Daniel, she has been moved to Memorial Hospital in Shiloh where she is receiving further treatment and therapy for her stroke. Please continue to lift Linda in your prayers.
Family BBQ June 11th! Please get your reservations into Nelleke, we need a headcount so we know how much food to prepare for this event. Al Kaburick is slow smoking his famous BBQ recipe and I promise it is awesome so don’t miss out on this one. Every family dinner we collect items for a cause and this dinner we will be collecting summer games, board games, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, water balloons just to give you some ideas and it will be going to the folks at Beverly Farm. We appreciate your donations to this mission.
1 Corinthians 10:31 “So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”
Our Church Calendar:
- Sunday May 28, Sunday Worship, 10:30am
- Monday May 29, No Bible Study
- Wednesday May 31, Choir Rehearsal, 6:30pm
- Sunday June 4, Sunday Worship, 10:30am
- Monday June 5, NO Bible Study
Our Prayer List:
- Linda Daniel, Linda suffered a severe stroke and is in need of God’s healing, peace and strength.
- Guy Schmidt, Guy is Paige Burton’s brother. He has been attending our services but has run into a health condition, still being diagnosed. He has been in the hospital but is back home now waiting on test results, Please add Guy to your prayers for Gods healing grace, strength, peace and wisdom for the doctors treating him.
- Keith Moran, Keith was a neighbor of mine and lives here on Dunlap. Keith has been diagnosed with a neurodegenerative disease. Please lift Keith and his wife Rachel to God’s strength, peace, mercy, and love.
- Brody Sedlacek, keep praying for Brody as he continues completing his cancer treatments. Pray for God’s healing, strength, and His peace.
- Melissa Schlee, Melissa has been attending our services regularly. Melissa deals with atrial Fib issues which are frightening and sometimes debilitating. She is going to see a cardiologist soon. Please pray that God will bless her and her doctors to figure out a treatment.
- Mike Portell, Mike is having tests to prepare him for a major back surgery. He has been suffering from mobility issues and pain for quite some time. Please keep Mike in your prayers as he and Ruth prepare for this surgery. We ask that God will guide the surgeons and the doctors with divine wisdom that his surgery will be a complete success in eliminating pain and providing better mobility.
- Dennis Terry, some of you probably know Denise from the banking business here in town. He was part of Clover Leaf bank for years and then First Mid. He has since retired. Dennis has a form of Cancer of his liver and is on a transplant list. Please lift Dennis that God gives him strength and peace during this time of waiting and that the perfect donor will be provided my God’s mercy.
- Sonny Hankins, Sonny is the neighbor of Joanie and Dennis Kuba. Sonny has been diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma. We lift Sonny to God’s healing grace and for His peace and comfort while doctors determine his treatment.
- Jane Hyten, Jane is going to be transferred to a higher level care facility, please pray that Jane will be filled with God’s peace, joy, and wisdom as she enters this new chapter of her life.
- Tim Allen, Kory Kuba’s brother-in-law has been diagnosed with lung and liver cancer. Please lift Tim and his family to God’s miraculous healing power and strength. We also pray for God’s peace.
Praise Community Fellowship, A Joyful church with No Walls! 10:30am Sundays at Esic Church located at 1000 University Drive Edwardsville. God’s Truth with Love and Compassion. Praise Community Fellowship Church is a 100% volunteer Church. We have no salaries or paid positions. Come be part of a Joyful Christian Family. Have questions? Call Pastor Kent @ 618-334-3575. Or Board President. Gary Watson @ 409-781-6510