This Sunday I am continuing on with the message of Kingdom Discipleship, this week “The Power of Kingdom Discipleship!” We are in a serious battle in this country and the church must step up and use the power God has given us. I hope you will join me Sunday at 10:00am on our Praise Community Fellowship Facebook page. We are 2 Sundays away from Easter and I want to get everyone empowered and pumped up with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Gospel has the ability to change lives for God’s Kingdom. We are to be Disciples committed to Kingdom Expansion. That is our calling. Join me and help me rally an army for Jesus! See you Sunday! Love, pastor Kent
- Louise (Snookie) Burns, Bonni’s mother. Please lift up Louise to God’s healing touch as she has been diagnosed with macular degeneration and is having a hard time seeing.
- I want to put Mary and Leland Knapp back on our prayer list. Mary is having trouble with her eyesight and Lee is having some issues with his walking. We ask for God’s mighty hand of healing and love and peace for the both of them.
- John Grant, John is home, which is wonderful but we will continue to lift him up for God’s healing touch, wisdom and peace as the doctors continue to work with him.
- Keith Sedlacek, Cathy Crowder has asked for our prayers for Keith who has been diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. Lets lift Keith and his family in prayer for God’s healing Grace, Peace, and Love.
- Emmett, Bob and Judi Bertels grandson is a 12 year old young man who has just been diagnosed with macular dystrophy which causes loss of eyesight. We ask for God’s intervention and healing.
- All who are seeking a deeper relationship and deeper understanding of Jesus’ teachings.
- Courage to be bold for Jesus with our neighbors and family.
Praise Community Fellowship, The church with No Walls! We want to bring the Gospel, the Good News of Jesus to you! email@example.com