Dear PCF family and friends, we will be starting the 2022 first worship service this coming Sunday at 9:00am. There is much to talk about and learn and there is much to be thankful for, but in the midst of the praises and worship there are those who need our prayers and God’s Power and Peace in their life for a variety of reasons.
This life is complex and ever changing as you are all very much aware. Walking with Jesus makes all changes in life easier. If it is good news that you are dealing with, walking with Jesus makes it better news. If it is bad news you are dealing with, being a close friend of Jesus makes it more bearable than without Him. It is my desire as pastor of PCF to bring Good News every Sunday but that can only be accomplished by speaking God’s truth with love and compassion. I too have much to learn, but the more time I spend with Jesus the more Peace I have. I want all of you to have more peace this coming year. Come join the PCF family and be part of a Joyful Family of Believers.
- January 9, PCF worship 9:00am
- January 16th PCF worship 9:00am and our first quarterly PCF Family Sunday Dinner. at 5:00pm. This dinner is to invite family and friends to a nice catered meal to introduce new people to our JOYFUL Church.
- January 23, PCF worship 9:00am
- January 30, PCF worship 9:00am
Our Prayer List Updates
- Mark and Jill Allen, Jill is Jenny Baugher’s sister, Please pray for the Allen family as they are grieving the loss of their 18 year old daughter McKenzie. McKenzie passed away last evening from a seizure while at home. Lord, please send your attending Angels to minister to the broken hearts at the Allen family. God’s peace, strength and comfort to them.
- Praise Report: Wayne Miller has had a scan and is in complete remission from his cancer. No cancer was detected! Wayne reached out to me and wanted to thank everyone for all the prayers. We thank you Jesus and give you the Glory for this wonderful news.
- Savanah Halbe, Savanah has COVID and as many of you know is also pregnant. Please pray for health and healing for Savanah and the baby. Bonni and I are keeping Cooper to keep him safe while Savannah gets through this.
- Keith Sedlacek, Keith is at home and in Hospice. Please lift Keith and Linda and their family to God’s strength and Peace as they go through this transition.
- Jason Burton, Jason is a good friend of Gary and Cathy Watson. Jason is in his 40’s with a young family and has been diagnosed with cancer. He is unable to work at this time and he is the sole provider. We ask for God’s intervention into this situation, that His Glory, Peace and Healing will come and lift this family out of their worries and fears.
- Don Kruckeberg, Continued prayers for God’s Healing peace and strength. We pray that Don may be surrounded with God’s love and peace.
- Mike Rodgers, Mike is Lori’s husband and has been on disability for some time due to his many back operations. We lift Mike to Jesus and His healing spirit. Lord we ask for your Peace and Joy to fill Mikes life.
- Ray Queen, a resident at Beverly Farm who has recently been put into hospice care. We pray for God’s peace for Ray and His family in this time of transition..
- All Local Churches, pray for all the churches in this town to be filled every Sunday with people seeking to come to know Jesus and become part of His family
Praise Community Fellowship, A Joyful church with No Walls! 9:00am Sundays at Esic Church located at 1000 University Drive Edwardsville. God’s Truth with Love and Compassion. Praise Community Fellowship Church is a 100% volunteer Church. We have no salaries or paid positions. Come be part of a Joyful Christian Family! Have questions? Call Pastor Kent @ 618-334-3575. Or Board President. Gary Watson @ 409-781-6510