PCF will celebrate Mother’s day this Sunday. We have some amazing music lined up and I am always excited to see our PCF family every Sunday. Bring your mother, your dad, your grandmother, grandpa, bring a friend, just come be with your Spiritual family. The world needs more hugs, smiles, love, kindness, joy, and Jesus! Make Church important to your life, because it is!
A reminder, Krista Kell is inviting everyone to the Beverly Farm Foundation Choir Concert Friday at 6:30pm. The concert will be held at the GBS Recreation Center on the property. The easiest way to get to Beverly farm from Edwardsville is to take 255 north to the Humbert Road Exit. Make a left and Beverly farm will be on your right. The Recreation Center is at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right hand side.There will be people there to guide you.
Our Church Calendar:
- Sunday May 14, Sunday Worship, 10:30am
- Monday May 15, Bible Study, 9:00am
- Wednesday May 17, Choir rehearsal 6:30pm
- Sunday May 21, Sunday Worship, 10:30am
- Monday May 22, Bible Study, 9:00am
- Wednesday May 24, Choir rehearsal 6:30pm
Our Prayer List:
- Guy Schmidt, Guy is Paige Burton’s brother. He has been attending our services but has run into a health condition, still being diagnosed. He has been in the hospital but is back home now waiting on test results, Please add Guy to your prayers for Gods healing grace, strength, peace and wisdom for the doctors treating him.
- Keith Moran, Keith was a neighbor of mine and lives here on Dunlap. Keith has been diagnosed with a neurodegenerative disease. Please lift Keith and his wife Rachel to God’s strength, peace, mercy, and love.
- Brody Sedlacek, Brody was taken back to Cardinal Glennon this past week he needed transfusions because his blood count was very low due to his cancer treatments. Brody is 9 years old and needs our prayers. Linda said she is hoping he can come home later this afternoon if his blood count comes back up. Lord of healing mercy we lift Brody right into your healing presence in Jesus name.
- Melissa Schlee, Melissa has been attending our services regularly. Melissa deals with atrial Fib issues which are frightening and sometimes debilitating. She is going to see a cardiologist soon. Please pray that God will bless her and her doctors to figure out a treatment.
- Mike Portell, Mike is having tests to prepare him for a major back surgery. He has been suffering from mobility issues and pain for quite some time. Please keep Mike in your prayers as he and Ruth prepare for this surgery. We ask that God will guide the surgeons and the doctors with divine wisdom that his surgery will be a complete success in eliminating pain and providing better mobility.
- Dennis Terry, some of you probably know Denise from the banking business here in town. He was part of Clover Leaf bank for years and then First Mid. He has since retired. Dennis has a form of Cancer of his liver and is on a transplant list. Please lift Dennis that God gives him strength and peace during this time of waiting and that the perfect donor will be provided my God’s mercy.
- Sonny Hankins, Sonny is the neighbor of Joanie and Dennis Kuba. Sonny has been diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma. We lift Sonny to God’s healing grace and for His peace and comfort while doctors determine his treatment.
- Jane Hyten, Jane is going to be transferred to a higher level care facility, please pray that Jane will be filled with God’s peace, joy, and wisdom as she enters this new chapter of her life.
- Tim Allen, Kory Kuba’s brother-in-law has been diagnosed with lung and liver cancer. Please lift Tim and his family to God’s miraculous healing power and strength. We also pray for God’s peace.
Praise Community Fellowship, A Joyful church with No Walls! 10:30am Sundays at Esic Church located at 1000 University Drive Edwardsville. God’s Truth with Love and Compassion. Praise Community Fellowship Church is a 100% volunteer Church. We have no salaries or paid positions. Come be part of a Joyful Christian Family. Have questions? Call Pastor Kent @ 618-334-3575. Or Board President. Gary Watson @ 409-781-6510