Dear PCF family, this past week we have had three people who have been involved in PCF go to be with Jesus. Lois Kruckeberg, Denise Reeders mother, Betty Godin, who moved to Missouri a few years ago and George Hlava, Darren Hlava’s dad. Lois has been living with Mark and Denise but passed away this morning. Betty passed away yesterday. Darren was a regular attendee of PCF but moved to Louisville Ky. a few years ago. Please lift Mark, Denise, Kiley Reeder and Don Lois’ husband in your prayers. We also lift Darren and his family to God’s peace. We are saddened by the loss but we rejoice because these three are now with our Lord in Paradise. Until we meet again.
This Sunday July 12th, 2020. I am going to give you a reading assignment before we meet on Sunday by Facebook at 10:30. Read 2 Kings 5:1-18. We are going to be looking into the deep meaning of this story and find some surprising motivation and messages for the followers of Jesus today.
The PCF Board will be meeting by zoom this coming Tuesday evening.
- The Kruckeberg and Reeder Family, prayers for Gods healing Peace for the loss of Louis Kruckeberg.
- The Betty Godin Family, also prayers of healing peace for the loss of Betty.
- Darren Hlava family for the passing of Darrens father, George. Prayers of peace.
- Mary Berry, who had emergency surgery yesterday due to complications of her Breast cancer surgery. We pray for God’s healing and his peace.
- Beverly Farm, For God’s protection pf the staff and the employees during this COVID outbreak.
- All our Nations leaders, God we ask you to send the power of your Holy Spirit filling our leaders with Wisdom and Holy understanding, and love so that our country will return to you and your ways.
- Rob Ebert, Rob is a good friend of Peggy Gain. Rob needs our prayers as he is battling an aggressive cancer. Prayers of God’s Peace, Strength, Wisdom, and Healing.
- Mary and Lee Knapp. We continue to pray for God’s healing touch for both Lee and Mary.
- Mike Rodgers, continue prayers for Mike as he needs to have two more surgeries one for his carotid artery and bypass surgery for his heart.
- Ben Stunkle, because Ben has been moved to an acute care facility to continue rehab and healing from his accident, his mom Kyle McCracken Stunkle can no longer visit him during this Covid virus outbreak. We lift both Ben and Kyle to Gods Grace and healing love during this difficult time.
- Russell Boster update, Russell is Jane Mckinney’s sister who has been battling ovarian cancer. She is continuing Chemo treatments. We continue to lift Russell up to the miracle maker. Health, peace, and strength.
- Maryann Kavanaugh, Peggy Gains mother. Maryann is homebound and lives with chronic debilitating pain due to a dental procedure 7 years ago. We lift Maryann to our God of all possibilities.
See you Sunday! 10;30am Facebook live. Love, pastor kent
Praise Community Fellowship, the church Without Walls. www.praisecommunityfellowship.com