Photo by Anne Ford, ducks and pelican on Dunlap Lake
Good morning PCF family and friends, Bonni and I have been on the road again this week back in Florida for work. I’m looking forward to another great worship gathering with all of you this Sunday, June the 4th. There will be great music and always a very joyful gathering. Come and get your Sunday Hug filled with love.
Reminder: This will be the last week to get your PCF family dinner reservations in to Nelleke for the BBQ on Sunday June 11th at 5:00pm. Al Kaburick will have his smoker fired up and serving up some of the best BBQ you have ever eaten. Family and friends are also invited, just get your reservations in. This dinner’s offering will benefit the residents at Beverly Farm. We are collecting outdoor yard games such as: Lawn Darts, Toss Games, Sidewalk Chalk, Whiffle ball and bat, Bubbles,Playground balls, Basketball, Lawn bowling set, Frisbees etc….
The higher you move God up on your priority list, the more you are going to hear Him speaking to you. You will also begin enjoying more love, joy and peace in your everyday life. As you mature as a Christian, your life changes! God becomes a close friend and your life revolves around His word which is why reading your bible daily is so important. A “Word” directed life is a life that makes decisions and choices sifted by God’s word. You align your life with what pleases God. Prioritize!
Our Church Calendar:
- Sunday, June 4, Sunday Worship, 10:30am
- Monday June 5th, No Bible Study
- Wednesday June 7, Choir Rehearsal, 6:30pm
- Sunday June 11, Sunday Worship, 10:30am and PCF family Dinner at 5:00pm at the church
- Monday June 12, Bible Study
- Wednesday June 14, Choir Rehearsal, 6:30pm
Our Prayer List:
- Tim Allen, Kory Kuba’s brother-in-law has gone to be with the Jesus.
- Linda Daniel, Linda who has suffered a severe stroke is making a little progress each day. Continue to lifet her to God’s love and peace.
- Guy Schmidt, Guy is Paige Burton’s brother. He has been attending our services but has run into a health condition, still being diagnosed. He has been in the hospital but is back home now waiting on test results, Please add Guy to your prayers for Gods healing grace, strength, peace and wisdom for the doctors treating him.
- Keith Moran, Keith was a neighbor of mine and lives here on Dunlap. Keith has been diagnosed with a neurodegenerative disease. Please lift Keith and his wife Rachel to God’s strength, peace, mercy, and love.
- Brody Sedlacek, keep praying for Brody as he continues completing his cancer treatments. Pray for God’s healing, strength, and His peace.
- Melissa Schlee, Melissa has been attending our services regularly. Melissa deals with atrial Fib issues which are frightening and sometimes debilitating. Please pray that God will bless her and her doctors to figure out a treatment.
- Mike Portell, Mike is having tests to prepare him for a major back surgery. He has been suffering from mobility issues and pain for quite some time. Please keep Mike in your prayers as he and Ruth prepare for this surgery. We ask that God will guide the surgeons and the doctors with divine wisdom that his surgery will be a complete success in eliminating pain and providing better mobility.
- Dennis Terry, some of you probably know Denise from the banking business here in town. He was part of Clover Leaf bank for years and then First Mid. He has since retired. Dennis has a form of Cancer of his liver and is on a transplant list. Please lift Dennis that God gives him strength and peace during this time of waiting and that the perfect donor will be provided my God’s mercy.
- Sonny Hankins, Sonny is the neighbor of Joanie and Dennis Kuba. Sonny has been diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma. We lift Sonny to God’s healing grace and for His peace and comfort while doctors determine his treatment.
- Jane Hyten, Jane is going to be transferred to a higher level care facility, please pray that Jane will be filled with God’s peace, joy, and wisdom as she enters this new chapter of her life.
Praise Community Fellowship, A Joyful church with No Walls! 10:30am Sundays at Esic Church located at 1000 University Drive Edwardsville. God’s Truth with Love and Compassion. Praise Community Fellowship Church is a 100% volunteer Church. We have no salaries or paid positions. Come be part of a Joyful Christian Family. Have questions? Call Pastor Kent @ 618-334-3575. Or Board President. Gary Watson @ 409-781-6510