Good afternoon PCF family and friends, I am looking forward to the service tomorrow Sept.10th, 2023. I pray God will touch your heart and open your Spiritual eyes to something new for your life. New, meaning an insight or a revelation as to what changes or actions you can take to bring you into a closer relationship with Him which will always improve the way you experience life.
Sometimes it’s good to take a break and appreciate all that God has done for you. Jesus regularly withdrew from the crowds and sometimes prayed late into the night seeking the will of His father. We too can apply this wisdom to our own life. Matthew 7:7-8. “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
- Sunday, Sept 10, Sunday Worship 10:30am
- Monday Sept 11, NO BIBLE Study
- Wednesday Sept 13, NO Choir Rehearsal
- Sunday, Sept 17, Sunday Worship 10:30am
Our Prayer List
- Alden Burns, Bonni’s dad is still in the hospital with fractured vertebrae in his lower back. Please lift Alden to God’s healing hands and for His peace and strength.
- Sheryl Burian, Sheryl underwent facial surgery this week to remove skin cancer. Please lift Sheryl to God’s healing hands of grace and for his peace and comfort.
- Wendy Wyckham Szymarek, Wendy has had knee Surgery this past week and is at home recuperating. please pray for complete healing and rapid recovery for Wendy.
- Jan Nieman, Please continue your prayers for Jan, she is doing really good and we ar praising God for His blessing of healing her TIA she experienced last week.
- Brody Sedlacek, Shawna says Brody is trooper going thru his cancer treatments. I’t’s a lot for an 8 year old to carry. Please continue to lift Brody and his family in prayer as he continues his treatments.
- Nadeen Schuette, My mom is now scheduled for surgery on Sept 19th at Barnes. Thank you for your prayers of healing and for God’s peace and His wisdom for her doctors.
- Jane Hyten, Jane has been moved to assisted living and dealing with MSA a degenerative disease. Please lift Jane to God’s healing grace and Peace and wisdom.
- Ken Oberkfell, The cardinal ball player and a good friend of John and Marla Grant is home from the hospital but needs God’s healing touch. Please lift Ken to the God who sees and hears.
- Micah McKinney, Please lift this young man to our healing father. Micah will be entering treatment for lymphoma.
Praise Community Fellowship, A Joyful church with No Walls! 10:30am Sundays at Esic Church located at 1000 University Drive Edwardsville. God’s Truth with Love and Compassion. Praise Community Fellowship Church is a 100% volunteer Church. We have no salaries or paid positions. Come be part of a Joyful Christian Family. Have questions? Call Pastor Kent @ 618-334-3575. Or Board President. Gary Watson @ 409-781-6510